The 10 Commandments of Boxes for Business
Our values add value
In business, do you like to know who you’re dealing with?
To help, we’ve developed a list of some of our core values, and these have proudly become known as The 10 Commandments of Boxes for Business. They represent who we are and are intended as guiding principles that help determine our actions. We’re still a work in progress, but our values mean added benefit to our clients, and that’s gratifying. We invite you to have a read and get to know us just a little better, or better still, purchase online and experience the benefits for yourself.
- Definition The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
- Our Practice We make sure you get what you pay for and we’re honest with your money.
- “The integrity of the honest keeps them on track; the deviousness of crooks brings them to ruin” – Proverbs 11:13 The Message Bible
- Definition Due regard for the feelings, wishes or rights of others.
- Our Practice We show we value you, by listening carefully and helping where we can.
- “Respect is how you treat everyone; not just those you want to impress” – Richard Branson
- Definition The quality of being trustworthy or of performing consistently well.
- Our Practice We do what we say we will do, so you can get what you’ve been promised.
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do” – Henry Ford
- Definition The quality of being friendly (kind and pleasant); affability.
- Our Practice We like to welcome you with a smile and we pay attention to what you need.
- “A friendly smile is always in style” – Jake Jenkins
- Definition The quality of being outstanding or extremely good.
- Our Practice We strive to be professional and have many policies and procedures that help enhance our performance to you.
- “Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well” – John W Gardiner
- Definition General excellence of standard or level.
- Our Practice We’re selective with our products to ensure they’re fit for purpose, and are in good condition for you.
- “Quality is not an act, it is a habit” – Aristotle
- Definition A new method, idea or product.
- Our Practice We aim to be creative and find new and better ways to do things, which helps improve your buying experience.
- “There’s a better way to do it – find it” – Thomas Edison
- Definition The combined action of a group, especially when effective and efficient.
- Our Practice We’re inclusive and actively foster a team spirit – our common goal is to serve you well.
- “Together Everyone Achieves More” – Unknown
- Definition The condition of being protected from or unlikely to cause danger, risk or injury.
- Our Practice WH&S policies are discussed and practiced making a safer workplace for us and for you.
- “Safety is as simple as ABC, Always Be Careful” – Unknown
- Definition Enjoyment, amusement or light hearted pleasure: Playfulness or good humour.
- Our Practice We participate in fun activities and often enjoy a light hearted joke, as we love making you smile.
- “Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead” – Hans Christian Andersen
Footnote: All definitions are taken from oxforddictionaries.com